Dedicated To Advancing Your Rights And Interests

Protecting Yourself And Your Family

Many families throughout California struggle with domestic violence concerns. At The Law Firm of J. Hector Moreno, Jr. & Associates, we have extensive experience with both family law and criminal defense. We have helped many households positively move forward after instances of assault and abuse and with restraining orders.

At The Law Firm of J. Hector Moreno, Jr. & Associates, our attorneys advise both the victims and the alleged perpetrators of domestic violence and sexual assault (when the facts reasonably indicate that they have been falsely charged). We can advise the victims of domestic violence, present their options and protect them from the perpetrators of the violence. We also regularly address complex divorce and child custody issues that intersect with domestic violence.

Fighting False Allegations

Our firm also represents people who have been wrongly accused of domestic violence. Unfortunately, some people make false accusations of abuse to further their own goals during a divorce or child custody battle. We carefully investigate the evidence surrounding your charges to arrive at the truth and make sure that you have fair representation in restraining order hearings.

When the situation warrants additional investigation, we can partner with a private investigator to uncover the material facts necessary to protect your reputation and your future. 

If you have a history of domestic violence and would like to turn your life around, we can help you get access to effective counseling and treatment programs. We can also present program results in court as necessary to advance your legitimate interests as a parent.

Discuss Domestic Assault Issues With An Experienced Attorney

For additional information about our ability to help both victims and perpetrators of domestic violence in the South Bay, talk with one of our knowledgeable and committed attorneys. You can reach our San Jose law offices by telephone at 408-647-8015 or online by filling out a brief contact form.