Trusted Counsel For Divorce In Silicon Valley
At The Law Firm of J. Hector Moreno, Jr. & Associates, we provide reliable and individualized legal advice on the full range of divorce issues, from community property characterization problems to high-conflict child custody disputes. Just as significantly, we offer practical advice and support to clients who need help with the transitions and dislocations that divorce can often present. For the advice of an experienced divorce lawyer, contact our office in San Jose, California.
Your Guide Through All Aspects Of Divorce
Just because you know your marriage is over doesn’t mean that you’re prepared for divorce. Most of our firm’s clients depend on us not only to advise them about the legal alternatives for solving immediate problems while protecting long-term interests, but also to provide guidance and counsel about the human dimensions of the divorce process.
We can help you develop a sound understanding of your rights and obligations so that you can ultimately define your own goals and objectives from a position of strength.
We will also advise and protect you from impulsive decisions that may cause resentment, anger or confusion during the dissolution of marriage or cause harm in your future family relationships.
Experienced Attorneys Answering All Your Questions
Divorce brings up a number of vexing questions that must be carefully addressed:
- I’m a stay-at-home mom — how can I afford an attorney?
- How can I be sure my children are getting the proper amount of child support?
- I’m a father who needs to move out of the house — will I be able to see my children?
- My spouse is self-employed, our case will present property division problems — problems — how can I be sure that the community property will be divided evenly?
- I have been a stay at home parent for ten years – how will I afford to live?
- My spouse has a serious substance abuse problem, but wants to share custody of the children — what are my options?
- I am in an abusive relationship with limited access to funds – what are my options?
Our attorneys are here to answer all of your questions, and at every step of the way keep your core objectives and long-range interests squarely in mind.
Talk With A Knowledgeable California Divorce Lawyer
For additional information about what our approach to client service in a California divorce case might mean for you and your children, contact our San Jose law offices online or by telephone at 408-647-8015.
We look forward to meeting with you, understanding your goals, and assisting you in developing a case plan.